Directions to Our Hotel Find Us in Rittenhouse Square
Located in One of the City's Most Distinguished Areas
The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square welcomes guests to an architecturally stunning location set in Rittenhouse Square. We combine historic charm with contemporary sophistication in a place filled with artistic energy and cultural atmosphere. You can quickly begin to explore downtown Philadelphia from our hotel, with the intersection of I-95 and I-76 close by.
Philadelphia International Airport
Since the airport is only nine miles southeast of our hotel, cab fare remains close to an affordable $25. In addition, you can take the Lady Liberty Shuttle from the airport. One departs every 15 minutes from 5:30 a.m. to midnight.
Directions from the Amtrak 30th Street Station
Located a few blocks from our hotel, this historic Philadelphia train station is a main travel hub. Taxi fare is approximately $7, or you can easily reach our hotel from this station on foot by following these directions.
- Walking to the hotel, proceed to JFK Parkway and walk toward the city until you reach 18th Street.
- Turn right on 18th Street until you reach Market Street.
- Cross Market Street and turn left on Market Street.
- Follow to 17th Street and turn right.
- Follow 17th Street until you reach the hotel on the right.
SEPTA Transit Services
- Trackless Trolleys
- Regional Rail